Direct from Copenhagen, Denmark - 15th United Nations Climate Change Conference - (8 – 18 December '09)

Acting as the official High Tide COP15 envoy, distinguished ecological artist Aviva Rahmani will be immersing herself in the burgeoning eco-political activism in the city and sharing her experiences with us via this daily blog.

Why not get involved and join in dialogue with her? Log-on to share your views! This is the gathering storm…

Produced in association with FACT

Friday 18 December 2009

Art at Poulsen



I asked Larkon of the Yes Men, if it was possible to make good activist art that was neat? She thought a moment & then said , "No. But I've been thinking about that a lot." "I have too. It seems that the messiness is part of the aesthetic," I replied. "I agree," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment